Vivo V17 Neo is a new mid-range smartphone from the Chinese company announced in the recent hours in Russia. It is the same phone that is available in China as Vivo Y7s and in the global market as Vivo S1.
The Vivo V17 Neo specs include 6.38″ Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution and 19.5:9 ratio, MediaTek Helio P65 SoC with 12nm production process, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage expandable via microSD slot, 4.500 mAh battery and a fingerprint sensor integrated on the screen.
The photographic compartment is formed by a triple rear camera of 16 + 8 + 2MP and 32MP front integrated into the small central drop-shaped notch. The device will be available in Black Diamond variant with diamond-shaped pattern and Blue Pearl.
- Display : 6.38 “Super Amoled with FHD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels)
- SoC: MediaTek Helio P65
- RAM memory : 6GB
- Internal storage : 128GB with possibility of expansion via microSD
- Rear camera : triple with sensors from 16 (f / 1.78) + 8 (f / 2.2) + 2 (f / 2.4) MegaPixel
- Front camera : 32MP with f / 2.0 optics
- Battery : 4.500 mAh with fast charge 9V, 2A
- Operating system : Android Pie 9.0 with Funtouch OS 9 customization
- Fingerprint sensor : integrated in the screen
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 2.4 / 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, MicroUSB 2.0, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- Dimensions : 159.53 × 75.23 × 8.13 mm
- Weight : 179g
Price and availability
The Vivo V17 Neo is already available for purchase in pre-order on the official website in Russia at a price of around $312 at current exchange rates. No information is known regarding the possible marketing of the product in other markets.