This is a day full of updates for OnePlus, after the arrival of the 9.0.8 version of OxygenOS for OnePlus 5 and 5T, the Open Beta 24 and 16 have been made available for download respectively for OnePlus 6 and 6T.
As always, these updates will be available OTA over the next few hours on all compatible devices where a previous Open Beta release is already installed. Among the news we find the latest security patches updated to August 2019, various system optimizations and the inevitable customization of Zen Mode. The changelog is the same as for OxygenOS 9.0.8 dedicated to OnePlus 6/6T.
OxygenOS Open Beta 24 /16 for OnePlus 6/6T Changelog
- Optimized and made the screenshot taking process smoother and faster
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.08
- Zen Mode
- Optimized visual effects
- Added the additional setting to select the duration of time
Gizchina News of the week
Remember that installing a Beta version will prevent receiving updates from the Stable channel.
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta). You will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
- Once you migrate to the beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).