LG just announced its latest smartphone custom Android interface, LG UX 9.0. The new interface is simpler and more refined, moving useful controls to the bottom of the screen for easier access. It also comes with dark mode which preserves power and also helps to reduce eye fatigue at night.
According to LG, “the latest software upgrade optimized for LG G8X ThinQ. From photo albums to music playback, please experience the new interface.” LG G8X is the company’s latest flagship product with an optional accessory for its dual-screen which brings a foldable phone-like experience without the disadvantages of foldable screen fragility.
Gizchina News of the week
Here is a short summary of the LG UX 9.0 update:
- Night mode: The entire system is available to darken the background
- Phone dialer: put controls to the bottom for easier operation
- Messaging: bigger, easier to click on fields, grouping contacts
- Clock application: bolder color matching
- Album application: better organization, clearer grouping
- Music application: a new appearance
Nevertheless, looking closely at the interface of LG UX 9.0, it seems to borrow a lot of ideas from its rival Samsung and its One UI. However, it is not surprising that most companies are moving in a general direction. LG has not announced when this system will be available, however, we will keep a tab on the company and inform you as soon as possible.