OnePlus Optimized Charging feature is coming for OxygenOS


OnePlus Optimized Charging

OnePlus joins the select group of companies that are working and developing new technologies to take care of a phone’s battery. Rather than just releasing new whooping fast-charging speeds and technologies, it’s good to see that the company is putting some effort in improving the software experience. OnePlus Optimized Charging basically means that the software will smartly hold-off on charging your phone’s battery to 100% until you need it.

One of the best instances, where a phone gets overcharged, is during overnight charging. So, with the new technology, OnePlus will avoid overcharging on its smartphones. Instead of going all the way to 100% after you plug your handset, it will charge to 80%. After reaching the limit, the phone will stop and only pump the remaining 20% 100 minutes before your wakeup time. OnePlus is currently estimating that wake-up time is based on what it calls “user sleep cycle detection”. How the company will detect the user’s sleep cycle? It relies on any upcoming alarm you have set.

Of course, worth noting that this is just the beginning. Therefore, OnePlus will continue its work to improve the algorithms behind the detection. In the future, it will take into account things like sleeping in on weekends. Moreover, it may also detect time zone changes in the future. The company has one of the best fast-charging technologies in the industry. With the new Optimized Charging, it may also be one of the leading companies when it comes to keeping a battery safe and durable.

Read Also:  New OnePlus Buds will come in black with closed-fit design
Source :
Previous iPhone SE 2 with Touch ID and iPhone 8 inspired design surfaces
Next Discounts for 3D printers from TRONXY on Geekbuying