While we enjoy the launch of POCO X2, which is the Indian version of Redmi K30 4G. The Chinese leaker DigitalChatStation has revealed new details on the future top of the range Redmi K30 Pro, whose launch is expected for the month of March. This time, we have details on the photographic compartment and some details about the news that awaits us.
A new leak reveals the differences from the camera with that of the Redmi K30
As reported by the leaker, usually reliable, Redmi K30 Pro will have a photographic compartment very similar to that of its younger brother. Again, as the main sensor, we will find the Sony IMX686 64 MP, a solution that is going to be a favorite for high-end models.
DigitalChatStation does not confirm anything about the other sensors, except that we will have a change of design regarding the positioning and style of the photo module.
For those who missed some details, Redmi K30 5G is equipped with a Quad Room from 64 + 2 + 5 + 8 MP positioned in the center of the body at portrait orientation. What will be the style innovations introduced by the Redmi K30 Pro? One of the possibilities is that the vertical camera gives way to a circular or square module, but obviously there is no confirmation of this at the moment (not even by the leaker himself).
In the meantime, we remind you that the flagship seems to have appeared on Geekbench and that previous rumors also speak of another change for the design, with the introduction of a full-screen panel and a pop-up camera.
Gizchina News of the week
Redmi K30 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage. 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm, f/1.89 aperture. 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with 1.12μm, f/2.2 aperture. 2MP depth and 5MP (2MP in K30) macro sensors with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture, 4K 30fps, 960 fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera, 2MP secondary camera with 1.75μm for portrait
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1217 Linear Speaker, Smart PA
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.6×8.79mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) (K30 5G), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W flash charge