Samsung’s foldable phone, Galaxy Z Flip’s new advertising film leaked online. This time, the leak shows that this device will have a special edition – Thom Browne Edition. This version uses the brand’s iconic red on the back, white and blue stripes. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip promotional trailer was released at the Oscars last night. The design of the device is similar to that of Motorola Razr. It uses a flip-type design and a center punch-hole design on the front. Interestingly, there seems to be a small secondary screen on the rear of the phone. This rear display can provide some reminder functions such as caller ID.
The rear of the Galaxy Z Flip uses a sixth-generation Corning Gorilla secondary display. This display is 1.06-inch and has a resolution of 300 × 116. It is on the right side of the camera. In the camera department, this smartphone has a dual rear camera setup. It uses a 12MP main camera (f / 1.8 aperture) + 12MP super wide-angle sensor. On the front, there is a 10MP shooter. The lights of this smartphone will be kept on by a 3300mAh. In all, this smartphone will not support 5G network. There is no indication that the company will produce a 5G version in the future.
Gizchina News of the week
SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FLIP FEATURES
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6.7-inch Full HD + dynamic AMOLED display with Always-On, Infinity-O design
- 8GB RAM and 256GB UFS3.0
- 12-megapixel dual-pixel f / 1.8 main camera with OIS + 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle f / 2.2 camera
- 10-megapixel dual-pixel f / 2.4 front camera
- The battery capacity is 3300 mAh, which supports 15W fast charging and 9W wireless charging
- Folded size: 167.9 x 73.6 x 6.9-7.2 mm, unfolded size: 167.9 x 73.6 x 15.4-17.3 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
- Support Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, NFC, WiFi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz, WiFi Direct, Mirrorlink, Smart View).
- Display uses ultra-thin glass
- stylish design and good portability when folded
- Uses breakthrough camera module, users can shoot 4K video
- Outstanding night still images – can record ordinary videos and hyper-lapse videos
- LED secondary display outside the device allows users to keep up to date with the latest situation
- Multi-Active Windows function allows users to run multiple applications at the same time, and can also implement application drag and drop functionality
Samsung’s new product launch conference will be held at 3 am on February 12 (Beijing time).