Xiaomi’s work to bring the long-awaited Android 10 to the Poco F1 continues, after deluding its users with the release of the MIUI 11 without based on Android 9 last October.
A little over a month after the last update, here comes a new version (22.214.171.124.QEJMIXM) of the stable beta of Android 10. For the moment, only beta testers will be able to try it, but within “a few days ” it should be extended to the rest of the user.
According to the first reviews, the new firmware not only solved a Bluetooth connection problem with the headphones, but also returned an overall performance above expectations.
A new update is here! The all new MIUI 11 Global Beta Stable v126.96.36.199.QEJMIXM based on Android 10 for POCO F1 is now available to Beta Testers / Mi Pilot users. If you haven’t received the update yet, kindly wait for its public release. As always, this is similar to Global Beta Stable, which is released first to Beta Team members for feedback and will be followed by the Global Stable release for the general public. The update will be through OTA only.
POCO F1 specifications
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, Dual Pixel auto focus, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung sensor
- 20MP front-facing camera with ƒ/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD, Dual Smart PA
- Dimensions: 155.5x 75.3x 8.8; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G+ VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging