Despite the positive dynamics of the development of the struggle of doctors and scientists around the world with coronavirus, the negative consequences are still noticeable in almost all aspects of human life, especially in the economic environment. For example, as many people know, because of the epidemic, the largest conferences like MWC and Google I/O have already been canceled.
Among the victims was Xiaomi, which, according to rumors, was supposed to introduce its flagships of this year (Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro) for the global market in the last week of February. However, almost a month after, Xiaomi informs its fans about the new date for the global launch of the devices is March 27.
See you on March 27th!
Make sure you tune in to get all the details.#Mi10 #LightsCameraAction pic.twitter.com/8nNJ4Alyth
— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) March 6, 2020
Following the familiar presentation model in China, the company will present new products through an online broadcast. It will be a live broadcast on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. The stream is scheduled for March 27 at 14.00 GMT+1.
Gizchina News of the week
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display. With 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness. 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash. 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait. 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoo, OIS. 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging