According to users’ feedback, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 is now getting the latest MIUI 11 stable version update. The upgrade number is MIUI V18.104.22.168.PDECNXM. Though this is the MIUI 11 system, there is no mention of Android 10. Furthermore, the update changelog does not mention Android 10 and it weighs only 490MB. Android 10 updates for Xiaomi phones is usually over 1GB in size. According to reports, the update changelog is consistent with that of the Xiaomi Mi 6.
The update brings improvements to the status bar, notification bar, network assistant, security center, Xiaomi cloud service, screenshot, and many other bug fixes. Here are the specific updates:
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 latest update changelog
Status bar & notification bar
- Fixes the inability of users to access the app notification settings page through the notification bar.
- Also fixes the occasional stiffness of the notification bar (sometimes refuses to pull down)
Gizchina News of the week
- Whitelist statistics is now correct
- Fix the problem of stutter when searching for the application in some cases
- Eliminates the consistent activation of a popup window
- Fixes the issue of abnormal network control rules after SIM card exchange
- Red envelope assistant not displaying floating windows in the avatar space
Xiaomi Cloud Service
- Fix the problem that the system keeps popping up the device and cannot recognize the device ID
- Fixes the problem of overlapping images at the bottom of the long screenshot
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 has a sleek all-ceramic exclusive version that uses a curved ceramic body on all four sides. Its camera is designed with an 18 Karat gold-plated ring and the whole rounded shape gives it a comfortable grip. This smartphone is not much different from the MIX 2s. The MIX 2 comes with a 5.99-inch 18:9 full-screen with a resolution of 2160×1080. It uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor as well as 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 flash memory. This device has a 3400 mAh battery. For its camera, we have a 5MP selfie camera as well as a 12MP rear shooter. Recall that the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 was released in September 2017.