These are the first renders of the Samsung Galaxy M51 (or M41)
The Galaxy M51 should get a 6.5-inch screen with a hole for the front camera in the upper left corner. The rear camera unit is rectangular and consists of 3 sensors. At the back in the center is a fingerprint scanner. There is a USB-C connector on the bottom, and a headphone jack on the top.
The Galaxy M51 (may also be the M41) is expected to be an update to last year’s Galaxy M40. The latter worked on Snapdragon 675 with 6GB of RAM. The cost of the device was about $250.
Gizchina News of the week
We have no information regarding the specification of this Galaxy M51 (or Galaxy M41), including the SoC and the screen panel alongside the battery and the details of the camera. But we will keep you updated as soon as a new leak arrives.
In the meantime, here are the full specifications of last year’s Galaxy M40, which should be the predecessor of the device in question.
Samsung Galaxy M40 specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O LCD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 32MP rear camera with LED flash with f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.9 x 7.9mm ; Weight: 169g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging