Following in the footsteps of Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi who, before it, implemented the winning strategy of flooding the smartphone market with countless models all very similar to each other, Oppo seems on the verge of unveiling a new mid-range device, which recalls in the name the manufacturer’s flagship smartphone series. In fact, the first render of the Find X2 Lite has appeared online.
Published online thanks to the collaboration between the leaker Ishan Agarwal and the PriceBaba website, the render shows the lines of an unpublished smartphone branded Oppo, which should be called Find X2 Lite. The device looks similar to the Oppo Reno 3 Vitality Edition and could be a rebranded model.
Gizchina News of the week
We, therefore, find a large display, whose continuity is interrupted at the top by a discreet drop-shaped notch, while the frames are well optimized, with the exception of the lower one. On the back, we note the presence of 4 cameras, arranged vertically and flanked by a single LED for the flash, as well as by the wording Ultra Steady, which refers to image stabilization.
At the moment, there are still no details related to the technical specifications of this Find X2 Lite, but it will probably be enough to wait a few days, to see more information leaked about it. It will also be interesting to understand whether this new model will make its way up to the global market, or it will remain exclusive to some selected markets.
OPPO Reno3 5G Vitality Edition specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 116-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96mm; Weight: 181g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4025mAh (Typical) / 3935mAh (minimum) battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging