As early as 2013, Motorola released the company’s first Moto G series smartphone. In February this year, Motorola announced an important milestone for the G-series smartphones. According to Motorola, the company has officially sold more than 100 million G-series smartphones. Last month, Motorola released three models of Moto G8, G8 Power, and G8 Stylus. Now, the new G-series entry-level smartphone, Motorola G8 Power Lite, has also officially met with consumers. The Moto G8 Power Lite has a long battery life. The Moto G8 Power Lite uses a 6.5-inch LCD waterdrop screen with a resolution of 720×1600. There are three vertical cameras on the back and two fingerprint logo buttons. Under the hood, it has a MediaTek P35 processor and a built-in 5000 mAh large battery that supports 10W charging.
In the camera department, this device comes with a 16-megapixel main camera + macro camera + depth of field camera and a front 8-megapixel camera.
Gizchina News of the week
Motorola G8 Power Lite specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dimensions: 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2mm; Weight: 200g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging
Price and availability
This smartphone will be available in two colour options. These include Royal Blue and Arctic Blue colours. This Moto G8 Lite will be available in Germany and Mexico soon for about €169 (UD$ 183 / Rs. 13,970 approx.). Other Latin American nations will get this device in the coming weeks.