Huawei has delivered the new P40 smartphones with EMUI 10.1 user-interface, which is still based on Android 10 but has received a few innovations and optimizations. Huawei will gradually bring EMUI 10.1 to more smartphones. Now, EMUI 10.1 beta recruitment starts for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro global users.
Huawei has already recruited the first beta testers in China, and now it seems that the global beta is slowly but surely looking for interested testers. At least in the Philippines, Huawei is said to be looking for the first testers for the global beta. More regions will be added in the next few weeks.
The final version of EMUI 10.1 for the 2019 flagship smartphones Huawei P30 (Pro) and Mate 30 (Pro) is expected in summer at the latest. Shortly afterward in August, Google should present Android 11. Based on the new Android version, Huawei will show the EMUI 11 user interface a few weeks later.
EMUI 10.1 should also be available for other Huawei and Honor devices.
Recall that EMUI 10.1 brings a lot of new features such as Huawei’s virtual assistant Celia to replace Google Assistant. In addition to Meetime – a video calling application, improved Huawei Share function, a new gallery app and a lot more.
HOW TO CHECK IF THE BETA IS AVAILABLE ON YOUR MOBILE
- Download the new Huawei Beta app:
- Open the application, and go to the Personal section.
- There will be an icon called Join Project.
- When Emui 10.1 is available, it will appear in the list of Available Projects.
- Click on the Register button.
- At the time, you should receive the beta version.
PHONES THAT WOULD BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE FIRST GLOBAL BETA OF EMUI 10.1
- Huawei P30 / P30 Pro.
- Huawei Mate 20, 20 Pro, 20X, 30, 30 Pro.
- Honor 20, 20 Pro, View 20 and V30.
- Huawei Mate Xs.