iPhone SE (2020) is the latest budget proposal from the Cupertino giant. The smartphone on the market is distinguished primarily by its small dimensions, which for many people can be a huge advantage besides the reasonable price, of course, for new Apple equipment. Before buying, however, ask yourself – Is it durable? Well-known YouTuber decided to check it out.
iPhone SE 2020 endurance test
iPhone SE (2020) is a new Apple smartphone that has been equipped with the latest Apple A13 Bionic processor (i.e. the same one found in the iPhone 11 Pro) and a 4.7-inch LCD display. The product was valued by Apple at $399, which is a good price. Is the smartphone durable? It seems that is right. Zack’s JerryRigEverything test started by default from the screen. This, of course, was made of glass and a thin layer of plastic absorbing energy during falls. The backs of the smartphone were made of the same material as the display, while the frames were made of aluminum. The camera glass, unfortunately, still scratches when in contact with objects with a hardness of 6 or more (on the Mohs scale).
Of course, you can watch the full endurance test in the video above. It is very interesting and relatively short, so I encourage you to watch it. At the end of this article, I will reveal that the iPhone SE 2020 has survived the endurance test – it should, therefore, withstand a few years with you.
Apple iPhone SE 2020 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID Fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm; Weight:148g
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Up to 13 hours video playback, Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box)