In February this year, LG officially released its latest mid-range smartphone, LG Q51 in South Korea. looking at its specs, the LG Q51 is the same as the LG K50s which is sold by three local operators, LG Uplus, SK Telecom, and KT. Just two months after the release of LG Q51, we now have some information about its successor. The LG Q52 recently appeared on the Bluetooth SIG certification website.
According to 91mobiles, a mysterious LG phone with model number, LG-Q0520Q, recently obtained Bluetooth SIG certification. The listing also includes models LM-Q620VA, LM-Q620QM, LM-Q620QM6, LM-Q620VL associated with the LG Q70 released last year.
Gizchina News of the week
The LG-Q0520Q model appears to be a new smartphone. The certification page shows that it will have a Bluetooth 5.0 connection. Although the exact identity of this phone is obscure, it is most likely the LG Q52. This is because the code name of this phone is very similar to LG Q51 code name (Q510N. Foreign media expects this new machine to be released in late 2020 or early 2021.
If this device is truly the successor to the LG Q51, we expect some upgrades. The LG Q51 comes with a MediaTek P22 processor as well as 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. This mid-range smartphone also supports a microSD expansion, USB Type-C, and a 4000 mAh battery.
LG Q51 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720 x 1560 pixels) 19.5:9 HD+ FullVision V-Notch Display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP Ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS:X 3D Surround
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 77.9 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 204g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh built-in battery