OnePlus is one of the best companies when it comes to providing software updates for its devices. The company not only prioritize newer devices but keeps good support for the old handsets as well. Today, the company is rolling out a new OxygenOS Open Beta 13 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Meanwhile, the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro are getting Open Beta 3. The new Open Beta builds bring April 2020 security patch and other bugfixes.
It’s interesting to point out that the Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro replaces the buggy Open Beta 12 that had to be rolled back. Users that are still running the Open Beta 11 will get the newer update via OTA. Apart from the newer security patches, the camera lens dirt detection feature is also making way for the last year’s devices. The changelog is pretty much the same for the four smartphones.
OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro / Open Beta 3 for OP7T and 7T Pro
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Added the missing recording icon in-call screen
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
- Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VoLTE
- Added a feature that can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality.
You can find the builds for manual flash in the source link below.