Back in March, Oppo announced its flagship series dubbed Oppo Find X2 lineup with top of the line hardware. We’re talking about 120Hz refresh rate panels, 3K QHD+ resolution, flagship chipset and much more. Well, the Chinese smartphone maker is now bringing the device to the Indian market.
Oppo Find X2 to Launch in India Soon, Company Tweet Suggests
The #OPPOFindX2 is coming to let you witness the #PerfectScreenOf2020 with a Billion colours and ultimate smoothness with its 120Hz Ultra Vision Screen!
The #TrueFlagshipExperience is coming soon to India.
Get Notified: https://t.co/9ckLNJDdGk pic.twitter.com/vXTVdSy64x
— OPPO India (@oppomobileindia) May 13, 2020
Earlier today, Oppo India posted a tweet on its official Twitter channel teasing the upcoming launch of the Find X2 series. The company teases display capabilities of the device with the hashtag PerfectScreenof2020 along with mentioning 120Hz refresh rate. The teaser also mentions that the device will launch with 5G connectivity. It is worth noting that India still hasn’t started working on its 5G infrastructure.
Gizchina News of the week
Furthermore, the company has also linked the official Amazon webpage of the product which has the Notify Me button. Interested potential buyers can use that button to receive the latest update on the availability of the device. As of now, the smartphone maker hasn’t revealed the concrete launch timeline for the product. Although we are expecting more information to come forward in the coming days. Since numerous brands are now launching their long-delayed phone, Oppo is following the same suit.
Since the device has already been official in China, we know everything about the phone from the design to the hardware. Below are the key specifications that you will get from the upcoming Find X2 series of devices.
- 6.7-inch QHD+ AMOLED panel, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits peak brightness
- Snapdragon 865 chipset, Adreno 650 GPU
- up to 12 GB RAM, up to 256GB storage
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.1
- 31MP front selfie camera
- in-display fingerprint sensor
- Find X2 – 48MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide sensor, 13MP periscope telephoto camera
- Find X2 Pro – 48MP primary camera, 48MP ultra-wide sensor, 13MP periscope telephoto camera
- IP54 for Find X2, IP68 for Find X2 Pro
- Find X2 — 4200mAh battery, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge
- Find X2 Pro — 4260mAh battery, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge