The tablet manufacturing industry is not really lucrative and only a few tab manufacturers are consistent. Samsung is one of them. Back in April, the company quietly released the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. This tab comes with a 10.4-inch 2000 x 1200 resolution. Now, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Chinese version is now available for purchase. The 4GB + 64GB version of his tablet comes with a 2799 yuan ($393) price tag.
Gizchina News of the week
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite comes with an eight-core CPU chip (Exynos 9611) and 4GB of RAM. In the camera department, it uses an 8-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel front Selfie lens. The tablet also comes with a 3.5 mm headphone jack as well as an S-Pen stylus. The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is pre-installed with the UI 2.0 system on top of Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Sm-P615) specifications
- 10.4-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) TFT display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 244.5 x 154.3 x 7.07 mm ; Weight:467g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7040mAh battery (typical)
The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is available in three color which includes gray, blue, and cherry blossom powder. It also has a 128GB internal memory version as well as an LTE version.