Noise is one of the most important wearable companies in India. Recently, the company decided to promote a major overhaul on the brand’s identity to be more attractive for young people and reflect that Noise is more than just a brand, but a lifestyle brand. The company is also increasing the offer of its TWS audio products. After all, the competition is getting tough in the country as many smartphone brands are joining this growing trend. Now, the company unveiled the Noise Shots Nuvo. A new pair of TWS earbuds featuring Bluetooth 5.0, IPX4 water resistance from sweat and rain, and fast-charging.
As aforementioned, the new TWS earbuds come with a small charging case offering 80 minutes of playtime and just 10 minutes of charging. The standalone playback time is around 4 hours, and the 800mAh charging case is enough to offer 7 additional charges. In the end, users can experience a total of 32 hours of playback. The Noise Shots Nuvo feature smart touch controls, allowing users to adjust volume, manage calls, and control playback. Moreover, the new TWS earbuds are smart enough and offer support for Android’s Google Assistant and iOS’ Siri. The audio quality is ensured by 6mm drivers and the earbuds are quite lightweight weighing just 4.8g each earbud.
Gizchina News of the week
Noise Shots Nuvo specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- 6mm drivers for crisp audio
- Smart touch controls on the earbuds to adjust volume, manage calls & control playback
- Water-resistant (IPX4), making them resistant to sweat from the toughest workouts and light rain
- Supports voice assistants such as Google Assistant and Siri
- Weighs just 4.8g per earbud
- 4hours of standalone playback, 800mAh battery in the case offers 32 hours of total backup, 10-minute charging offers 80 minutes playback
The Noise Shots Nuvo is available in a single Stealth Black color option. The TWS earbuds retail at Rs. 2999 (~$39) and are available via Amazon.in and Noise’s official website.