Huawei plans to introduce a new mid-range smartphone called Enjoy 20 Plus this month. Today, new leaks confirmed that the Enjoy 20 Plus smartphone will be made official on June 24. the leaker also shared important features of the device.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus mid-range smartphone will arrive soon
According to the leak, Enjoy 20 Plus will run on the Dimensity 800 5G SoC. After the Huawei Enjoy Z phone, Dimensity 800 chipset and it will be the second mid-range Huawei phone that comes with 5G SoC. Enjoy Z landed as the cheapest 5G-ready smartphone in China at the starting price of 1,699 Yuan ($ 240) last month.
The Enjoy 20 Plus leak indicates that its display supports 90Hz refresh rate. The back of the device has a 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel triple system camera. The handset is equipped with a fingerprint reader on the side. These features are also available on the Enjoy Z phone. And here is a reminder of its specifications.
Gizchina News of the week
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G specifications
Enjoy Z has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with a waterdrop notch. The 20:9 aspect ratio display offers Full HD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The SoC is combined with up to 8 GB of RAM. The phone has up to 128 GB of storage space. The device has an NM card slot for more storage.
The back part has a 48 + 8 + 2-megapixel triple camera system. It has a 16-megapixel front camera. The device has a 4,000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support.
HUAWEI Enjoy Z 5G
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 256GB with NM memory card
- Android 10 with EMIUI 10.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/NM card)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens ith f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160×75.32 ×8.35mm; Weight: 182g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G comes in Midnight Black, Sky Blue and Pink colors, at a price of 1699 yuan (about $ 238) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 1899 yuan (about $ 266) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2199 yuan (about $ 308).