The Realme X3 SuperZoom, introduced last month, was liked by many users. Now, we are waiting for the Realme X3. The smartphone has been spotted on GeekBench. Many users think that the new model can surpass the flagship models with the price advantage.
Realme X3 has 12GB of RAM according to GeekBench
According to GeekBench listings, the new model has Snapdragon 855+ SoC and up to 12GB RAM. Some analysts predicted that the new model will be introduced with the Snapdragon 765 or 765G, since the single and multi-core performances achieved are far from the Snapdragon 865 model. But it seems that the model with the code name RMX2085 will come with 12GB RAM and Snapdragon 855+ processor. Apart from this, there is no official information on the specs by the company yet.
Recently, Realme has announced a date for the launch of Realme X3 and X3 Super Zoom in India. The company, along with the budget flagship smartphones, should also announce other smart products like the Realme Buds Q on June 25th.
After weeks of uncertainty about the existence of X3, the company has finally cleared the air that X3 series will have the Realme X3, and the X3 Super Zoom via twitter. A teaser poster that accompanies the tweet showcases the 60X digital Zooming and astrophotography modes on the X3 Super Zoom.
If we recall, the Company’s CEO Madhav Sheth teased the Super Zoom feature of X3 a while ago. A few days later, the budget flagship, the Realme X3 Super Zoom, was launched in Europe at the end of May. Here is a reminder of its specifications:
Realme X3 SuperZoom specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with OIS, f/3.4 aperture for 5x optical and 60x hybrid zoom and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 960 fps super slo-mo
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.5 aperture, 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 120 fps super slo-mo
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 8.9g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (typical) with 30W Dart Charge fast charging