Xiaomi’s CEO, Lei Jun, has revealed to the public his preferences in the brand line. He showed three of his favorite Xiaomi smartphones.
Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun shared three of his most favorite phones
The first is the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 – the ceramic version, which debuted in the fall of 2017. He especially noted that the model was the first in the world to use the ceramic solid unibody.
The second turned out to be another representative of 2017 – the special edition Xiaomi Mi 6 Silver Edition. Lei Jun emphasized that the glass back panel of the smartphone can be used as a mirror.
And the last of his favorite smartphones is the new flagship Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro. Lei Jun noted that this is the first Xiaomi flagship, indeed, belonging to the upper segment of the market.
The top manager emphasized that when creating the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, the company did not strive to reduce the cost, but focused its efforts on satisfying the needs of users who are looking for a high-end smartphone.
It is worth to mention that Xiaomi has officially launched the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro smartphones globally at the end of March, the smartphones has great design, and here is a reminder of their full specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Mi 10 – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- Mi 10 Pro – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging