Realme produces many smartphones by which it intends to challenge Xiaomi and Honor products. Therefore, it is not surprising that today is the presentation of Realme C11 at the same time as the announcement of Redmi 9C. Now the smartphone is available only in Malaysia and will not appear on the global market for the moment.
Realme C11 launched with a large screen and a 5000mAh battery priced at $100
Realme C11 is offered in a version with 2/32 GB of memory and the price tag for it is $100. It is exactly the same price requested for the Redmi 9C. And both smartphones are similar in their characteristics. But the latter has a triple main camera and a fingerprint sensor.
In terms of design, this is almost the complete twin brother of Redmi 9C. We have a drop-shaped screen and a square rear camera. The only visible difference is the vertical strip on the back cover. There are only two colors to choose from: gray and green. The smartphone has a 6.5-inch IPS-matrix with a resolution of HD+ (1600×720 pixels), a 5-megapixel front camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 13MP (f/2.2) dual main camera + 2MP (portrait, f/2.4) with Super Nightscape night mode.
An important innovation is the Helio G35 chip, debuting in this model. And this will be the first smartphone on the market with this processor. Despite the fact that Redmi 9C with this chip was introduced a little earlier, it will enter the market only by the end of July, while Realme C11 will go on sale on July 7.
They equipped the C11 smartphone with a 5000 mAh battery, a Bluetooth 5.0 module, a 3.5 mm headphone jack and it comes with Android 10 OS with a Realmi UI interface. There is no fingerprint scanner and you will have to rely on the Face Unlock function to identify yourself. Also, there is no quick charge. Realme C11 dimensions amounted to 164.4 x 75.9 x 7.1 mm and weigh 196 grams.
Realme C11 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.9×9.1mm; Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging