While the Vivo X50 and Vivo X50 Pro are preparing for the global release, which is planned for July 16, the company began taking pre-orders in China for a third, top-end model called the Vivo X50 Pro+.
Vivo X50 Pro+ pre-orders started in China, sales will begin on July 11
Vivo X50 Pro+ is available in three versions with 8/128, 8/256 and 12/256 GB of memory, which are available at a price of 711, 782 and 853 dollars. All three versions should go on sale on July 11.
The Vivo X50 Pro+ comes with a 6.56-inch AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. It supports a resolution of 1080 x 2376 pixels and has a hole for a 32-megapixel selfie camera. This model is built on the basis of a Snapdragon 865 SoC, and also has high-speed memory LPDDR5 and UFS 3.1. The smartphone does not have a slot for microSD memory cards. The device out of the box runs Android 10 with the FunTouch 10.5 user interface.
The Vivo X50 Pro+ has a 4350 mAh battery with support for 44 W fast charging. Its main camera includes a 50-megapixel Samsung GN1 image sensor with a super-stabilization system developed by Vivo, as well as additional sensors with a resolution of 8 megapixels with a periscope module, 13 megapixels (portrait) and 8 megapixels (wide-angle camera).
Vivo new flagship smartphones comes in Black and Orange (leather) colors and supports 5G SA/ NSA networks alongside Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi 802.11 AC, and Dual 4G VoLTE. It has a USB Type-C and comes without a headphone jack which is common among smartphones these days.
Vivo X50 Pro+ specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz curved HDR10+ display with 105% NTSC color gamut, DCI-P3, up to 1300 nit brightness
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) /256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10.5 user interface
- Dual SIM support
- 50MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/1.6 aperture, Samsung SN1 sensor, super micro PTZ camera, Laser autofocus, 8MP 120° ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture and 2.5cm macro, 8MP periscope camera for 5x optical, 10x hybrid and 60x digital zoom with f/3.4 aperture, 32MP portrait camera (50mm equivalent)
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.48 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, CS43131 amp, Hi-res audio, 3 microphones for audio zoom
- Dimensions: 158.46 × 72.8 × 8.04mm; Weight: 181.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4350mAh (Typical) battery with 44W fast charging