For many users, a smartphone with 5G support is absolutely useless and few are willing to overpay for the presence of a communication module that is not supported in their countries until now. But in other countries, this technology is quite in demand, sales of 5G devices are gaining momentum. It is not surprising that in this situation, Motorola does not want to lag behind the trends in the market and today introduced the Moto G 5G Plus.
Moto G 5G Plus: Motorola’s second 5G smartphone is official
This is a mid-level smartphone in which they tried to translate everything that is now relevant on the market. It has a large 6.7-inch display with an aspect ratio of 21:9, a refresh rate of 90 Hz and a resolution of 2520×1080 pixels. An important detail is two separately arranged round openings for a front camera of 16 megapixels and 4 megapixels.
Following the fashion, on the back of the Moto G 5G Plus they installed a system of four sensors: 48 megapixels (f / 1.7) + 8 megapixels (wide-angle, f / 2.2) + 5 megapixels (macro sensor, f / 2.2) + 2 megapixels (depth sensor, f / 2.2). The device has a battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh with fast charging Motorola TurboPower with a power of 20 watts.
Gizchina News of the week
The smartphone is based on the Snapdragon 765 platform with a clock frequency of 2.3 GHz and Adreno 620 graphics. In addition, it has 4/6 GB of RAM LPDDR4 and 64/128 GB of UFS 2.1 storage, and a microSD card support with up to 1 TB. The smartphone weighs 207 grams, and its dimensions are 168x74x9 mm.
They equipped the Moto G 5G Plus with a side fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, a USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5.1 adapters, and turns the Android 10 device. The sales will start on July 8. For the version with 4/64 GB of memory, they request $400 and the option with 6/128 GB will cost $450.
Moto G 5G Plus specifications
- 6.7-inch (1080 × 2520 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 21:9 aspect ratio HDR10 display with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB UFS 2.1 storage. Or 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB
- Dual SIM (2 nano SIM + 1 microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Quad pixel technology, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, Smart PA
- Dimensions:168 x 74 x 9mmmm; Weight: 207g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging