Huawei P40 Pro Plus is the best camera phone in the world, not only according to the manufacturer, but also according to the rating of the DxOMark test laboratory. The smartphone started with EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10, and now a small but important update for EMUI 10.1.0.145 has been released.
The size of the update is 546 MB, in addition to various optimization and bug fixes, it also brings with it three changes. The update improves sound quality during calls, and also optimizes the work with several windows open simultaneously. In addition, it also removes the MeeTime tab from the Phone and Contacts applications.
Removing the company’s video call service tab from the Phone and Contacts applications is an expected step, since MeeTime is limited only to Huawei and Honor devices. First of all, it is only available on certain devices as part of EMUI 10.1 and therefore is used by very few users.
Google recently added the Duo call feature to the Google Phone app so that users can easily make video calls. This application has become quite popular because the search giant has been actively promoting it, linking it with other Google applications on Android smartphones from different manufacturers.
Huawei P40 Pro and P40 Pro Plus specifications
- 6.58-inch (2640 x 1200 pixels) Flex OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 HDR
- HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G76MP16 GPU, Dual Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs(Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 8GB RAM with 256GB / 512GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- Dual SIM (nano SIM + eSIM)
- P40 Pro – 50MP RYYB Ultra Vision camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 40MP ultra-wide cine camera with f/1.8 aperture, 12MP RYYB periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, ToF camera for depth sensing, dual-tone LED flash, 4k video recording at 60fps, ISO 51200 and 7680fps Ultra Slow-Motion video capture
- P40 Pro+ – 50MP RYYB Ultra Vision camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 40MP ultra-wide cine camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/4.4 aperture, OIS, 10x optical zoom, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 3x optical zoom, ToF camera for depth sensing, 20x Hybrid Zoom, 100x Max Zoom, dual-tone LED flash, 4k video recording at 60fps, ISO 51200 and 7680fps Ultra Slow-Motion video capture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, IR Depth / Gesture Camera for pro bokeh, Face unlock, 4k video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- P40 Pro Dimensions: 158.2×72.6×8.95mm; Weight: 209g
- P40 Pro+ Dimensions: 158.2×72.6x9mm; Weight: 226g
- USB Type-C Audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NavIC, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4200mAh (typical) battery with 40W SuperCharge, 27W / 40W (Pro+) Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge