Android 11 beta is already rolling out to multiple smartphones from different manufacturers. One of the benefits of owning a flagship phone is the opportunity of getting new updates early. According to recent reports, Xiaomi has released the MIUI 12 20.7.30 internal beta update for Redmi K30 Pro. This beta comes with Google’s latest Android version – Android 11. This update weighs a whopping 3.2GB. Thus, users need to ensure that their device has enough space as well as an internet connection.
However, for those who will have an interest in this update, it comes with a warning. Since it is a beta and uses a new Android version, it may have multiple issues. Some apps may not work properly. Thus, users have to strongly consider this update before upgrading. In addition, the boot loading time of this update is relatively long. Also, there may be performance and power consumption issues (heating) within a short time after boot. Please you have to be patient.
However, this system is Android 11, it comes with a couple of new features that you may want to try out. This update optimizes the layout design of the control center when the screen is horizontal. As of now, only Xiaomi flagship phones have the MIUI 12 based on the Android 11 update. According to reports, only Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, and Redmi K30 Pro have this update for now.
Redmi K30 Pro / K30 Pro Zoom Edition specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 1200nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens, 5MP (50mm equivalent) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth of field lens with 1.75 μm, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 120fps slow motion
- Water resistant (IP53)
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 speaker
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 218g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4700mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging