Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, recently commenced beta recruitment for the new version of Xiaomi Mi Smart Assistant. According to some user’s feedback, the Xiaomi Mi Smart Assistant V4.0 is now available for public testing.
Xiaomi Mi Smart Assistant V4.0 update log
Gizchina News of the week
- Design: brand new aesthetic experience, Gauss, blank, rounded corners, and other designs. It also presents the most natural and elegant interface.
- Mi Health: Adds exercise goals / real-time calorie check. Users can also seamlessly check their performance at a glance.
- Stocks: New stock charts and “travel” news are added to understand the trend of stock price changes in real-time.
- Schedule: Add anniversaries and countdown days, don’t miss every important day.
- Commuting: Adds Real-time bus schedule – you no longer worry about waiting for the bus. You can choose from a variety of commuting methods in the same field.
- Animation details: The water ripple effect is top-notch and the peak effect of the screen usage time is available to see.
- Copywriting design: 24H care in the top area will make you feel as close as a friend
In addition, the popular “Class Schedule” and “Screen Usage Time” are also available for testing. The company claims that this is the biggest update ever for the Mi Smart Assistant. The company revamps the entire system inside out in terms of visual design. It also upgrades the functional interaction, efficiency improvements, kernel architecture, algorithm recommendations, and more.