On September 1, Realme will show at least two new smartphones. We are talking about Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. Yesterday the company announced its intention to hold a presentation of new products, and the first mentions of new products were found on the TENAA website. But the information was very scarce and did not allow us to estimate what kind of devices they would be. And today the data of the certification agency were supplemented with the specifications of the model with the RMX2121 product number.
The full specs of the upcoming Realme X7 Pro
It is assumed that the smartphone will enter the market with the name Realme X7 Pro. It weighs 184 grams and measures 160.8×75.2×8.5 mm. Also, it has a curved 6.55-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels. It supports a 120Hz refresh rate and has a fingerprint scanner integrated into the screen. In the upper left corner of the panel, there is a round hole for a 32-megapixel front camera.
Realme X7 Pro is based on an unknown octa-core chip clocked at 2.6 GHz. It looks like it’s the Dimensity 1000+. The smartphone includes 6/8 GB of RAM, 128/256 GB of storage and a quadruple rear camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP. The battery capacity is 4500 mAh with support for fast 65-watt charging.
Apparently, the Realme X7 Pro is a competitor to the Redmi K30 Ultra and these two models will have to compete in China to attract users. The upcoming smartphones is lighter and has a more powerful charging. As a reminder, the Redmi K30 Ultra weighs 213 grams and supports 33W fast charging.
Last week, Xiaomi unveiled the flagship smartphones Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra and Redmi K30 Ultra, as well as unique transparent TV and a number of other products. and here is a reminder of the full specs of the Redmi K30 Ultra smartphone:
REDMI K30 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1200nit (HBM) / 500nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens. 5MP (50mm equivalent) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro. 13MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens. 2MP depth sensor with 1.75 μm
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.4×9.1mm; Weight: 213g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charging, QC 4+ / PD