Fortnite, one of PUBG’s biggest competitors which is being developed by Epic Games; has finally started to roll out one of the biggest updates with Fortnite Season 4 update with V14.10 Patch Notes. Have you been wondering, what’s new with the update? What changes does it bring? So, let’s check out what’s new in this biggest and latest patch update for all the players. Epic Games has utterly diverted multiple battle royale as well as regular Fortnite players in the game back; again with the arrival of the Season 4. However, With the addition of Marvel Universe in the game, the game hits very hard; and players are getting excited easily with new challenges, outfits, weapons, and more.
Epic Games regularly pushes patch updates with a lot of fixes and developments in the Fortnite game which players appreciate very much. As ensured the Fortnite V14.10 Patch update was set to roll-out on September 10, 2020, and it’s finally gone live. However, this time not only the update brings plenty of enhancements, bug fixes, and additions, but also the update size also more significant than the normal.
Gizchina News of the week
Fortnite V14.10 Patch Notes
- The Armored Avenger
- Tony Stark’s temporal beacon brings Stark Industries to the island. Explore the R&D Lab and Battle Bus chop shop.
- Unleash More Powers
- The Stark Industries Update assembles more powers. Check out Thor’s Mjolnir Strike, Iron Man’s Repulsor Gauntlets and more.
- The Forces of Galactus Descend
- Drones from beyond the cosmos crash-landed on the island. Take of the Gatherer Drones and you’ll be rewarded.
- A Mint-Condition LTM
- IntrestinglyMix and match iconic superpowers from across Marvel in a new comic book crossover LTM.
- Become A Hero
- New to the Item Shop, customize your own hero!
- Weekly Wolverine Challenges
- Clues to Weapon X’s whereabouts continue with new Challenges on Thursday
- General Issues
- Setting to disable Licensed Audio for Radio not working when outside a vehicle
- Battle Royale Issues
- Glider audio from opponents is sometimes missing
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations
- Unable to consume or throw fish while in the passenger seat
- Using Bifrost Glow Contrail in a match causes FPS drop
- Supply Drops not disappearing after opened
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4
- Creative Mode Issues
- Multiselect copying objects that are scaled-down can revert to the original size
- Save The World Issues
- Redline Ramirez’s Commander Perk doesn’t work properly with charged Sniper Rifles
v14.10 Patch Notes
— FireMonkey • Fortnite Intel 🎄 (@iFireMonkey) September 10, 2020
Fortnite V14.10 Size of Updates:
Here’s the list of all the update sizes for the latest Fortnite update:
- Windows PC – 12.6 GB
- PlayStation 4 – 3.4 GB
- Xbox One – 3.64 GB
- Nintendo Switch – 3.5 GB
- Android – 1.2 GB