Unveiled on the last day of September, Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite became the world’s first smartphones with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset, positioned by the manufacturer as a replacement for the Snapdragon 730G.
Live photos of Mi 10T Lite reveal that the SD 750G is not worse than 765G
However, the first results of benchmark tests showed not only a tangible increase relative to its predecessor, but also a competitor of the current pre-flagship Snapdragon 765G chip. The first pictures of Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite, published by the network informant Digital Chat Station, speak about this. With their help, you can not only assess to be sure of the veracity of the test, but also evaluate the appearance of the device live. So, the smartphone managed to score 329,032 points, while Snapdragon 765G scores on average 325 – 340 thousand points.
Xiaomi said good-bye to September with an exciting launch. Xiaomi global launched the Mi 10T series globally. 3 new smartphones are announced including Xiaomi Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro, and a Mi 10T Lite. Of course, the Mi 10T and 10T Pro are great. But the Lite is special on its own. Lighter on price, heavy on specifications. Let’s check out the Mi 10T Lite from Xiaomi including its official specifications, pricing, and availability.
Mi 10T Lite specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD 2.5D DotDisplay with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, 84% NTSC color gamut, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, LED Flash, f/1.89 aperture, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with 1.12μm, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9mm; Weight:214.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The Mi 10T Lite comes in two variants: 6/64GB and 6/128GB. For the 64GB variant, you will have to pay €280(~$327). While for more storage, the price tag is €330(~$385). For the fans, there will be a sale for the 6/64GB variant and will sell at a discounted price of €250(~$290). You can grab it on Amazon and Mi.com starting October 13th. There are 3 color options available for the Mi 10 Lite including Atlantic Blue, Rose Gold Beach, and Pearl Gray.