It seems that Xiaomi has already launched all of its important new products for this year, but Redmi has not yet fulfilled the prime plan. The Xiaomi sub-brand does not hide the fact that it is preparing to present several more new products before the end of the year. There are surprises and products that are worth seeing. One of them is a flagship smartphone based on the Snapdragon 865 chip.
The Redmi Snapdragon 865 flagship is coming soon
What kind of model it would be, we do not know. But a number of insiders suggested that the company will bring the Xiaomi Mi 10T to the Chinese market, but under a different name. It is assumed that the smartphone will become part of the Redmi K30 series and it may well be called the Redmi K30T, and its price tag will be lower than what is asked for the global version.
But whether the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and Mi 10T Lite models will come to the Chinese market is unknown. There is no information exactly when Redmi K30T will be presented, but at the level of assumptions, they say that the premiere will take place in October.
Xiaomi Mi 10T specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 144Hz refresh rate, 500 nits (typ) / 650 nits max brightness, HDR10, MEMC, 98% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage for 10T / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with IMX682 sensor, f/1.89 aperture, LED flash. 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture. 5MP 2cm-10cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8K video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3T2 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 165.1×76.4×9.33mm; Weight: 216g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4920mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
Recall that Xiaomi Mi 10T has a 6.67-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 144 Hz, a Snapdragon 865 chipset, 6/8 GB of RAM and a 128 GB flash drive. The device has a 20-megapixel front camera, a 5000 mAh battery and fast 33-watt charging, as well as a triple rear camera 64 megapixels + 13 megapixels + 5 megapixels. In Europe, the smartphone costs 499 euros for the base model.