Since the beginning of this month, Xiaomi was teasing its flagship smartphone namely Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro in India. Well, after immense waiting, both the devices are now of finally official. We now have complete details including pricing and availability. For those who’re unaware, the entire lineup saw its first unveiling in Europe in late September. Xiaomi has also announced a few launch offers to attract more customers. Find out everything about the device right here in this article.
Xiaomi Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro: Price in India, Availability, Launch Offers
Since we were already aware of the hardware, let’s first talk about the details exclusive to the Indian market. The regular Mi 10T comes in two memory configuration – 6GB+128GB and 8GB+128GB. The base variant is priced at INR 35,999 (i.e. $490) while the latter will set you back INR 37,999 (i.e. $517). Unlike the regular variant, the Mi 10T Pro comes in a single storage config with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It will set you back INR 39,999 which roughly translates to $544.
Gizchina News of the week
The entire lineup is up for grabs via Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Home, and Mi Studio stores and will soon make its way to other offline retailers as well. There are a few launch offers that you can make use of such as INR 3,000 cashback, up to INR 2,000 off on exchange, and No Cost EMI on a wide range of cards. Those who are planning to buy the device from Flipkart can also use up to INR 500 Flipkart Super Coins.
Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro are nearly identical smartphones and the major difference lies in the camera configuration. Find out all the key specifications down below.
- Display: 6.67-inch LCD with 1080p resolution, HDR10, up to 650 nits, Gorilla Glass 5, 144Hz adaptive refresh rate
- Memory & storage: up to 8GB + 128GB (for Mi 10T), 8GB+128GB (for Mi 10T Pro)
- Processor: Snapdragon 865 chipset, Adreno 650 GPU
- Rear cameras: 64MP+13MP+5MP (for Mi 10T), 108MP+13MP+5MP (for Mi 10T Pro)
- Selfie camera: 20MP front snapper, HDR, f/2.2
- Battery: 5,000 mAh capacity, 33W fast charging
- Software: Android 10 operating system, MIUI 12
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Infrared sensor, Type-C port, dual-band WiFi
- Biometrics: side-mounted fingerprint sensor
As mentioned earlier, the only difference between both devices is the primary camera sensor. While the regular Mi 10T makes use of a 64MP snapper, the Pro variant features a large 108MP shooter.