In recent times, there have been a lot of reports regarding the upcoming Huawei Mate 40 series. Over the past few days, the focus of the reports has been its camera. According to a poster from He Gang, the Huawei Mate 40 series will use a polygonal camera design on the rear. However, He Gang’s poster did not reveal the number of sensors. There were initial speculations that it will be eight sensors. However, recent posts from Teme claim that it could be six. Teme went further to reveal that the Huawei Mate 40 series will come with multiple rear camera designs.
This series has at least four models – Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, Mate 40 Porsche Design. Here are the rear camera designs as revealed by Teme
- Huawei Mate 40 and Pro – to have three rear cameras. The camera design will be round.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ – to have four rear cameras. The camera design here may be a large square
- Huawei Mate 40 Porsche Design – to have five rear cameras. The camera design here is the Octagon or maybe Hexagon design.
However, it is clear that all models in this series will use a punch-hole camera design. In fact, all of them will use a dual front camera setup. Generally, the Mate 40 series will bring a significant upgrade relative to its predecessor. It comes with some powerful internals and the camera is also massive.
Huawei Mate 40 series will not be alone
According to official reports, the Huawei Mate 40 global press conference will hold on October 22. However, this device will not be alone. Here are other devices that arrive with the Mate 40 series
- Huawei’s first headset – Huawei FreeBuds Studio
- Huawei Sound X smart speaker series
- A new product of the Huawei Mate series – it will be in the consumer ecosystem. There is no name for now.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro global launch. This smartwatch has been officially released in China on September 10th.
- Other new Huawei products in its smart life ecosystem
- A comprehensive description of Kirin 9000 performance
According to reports, the Mate 40 Porsche Design will support a body temperature measurement feature. It will have an app that measures the temperature of objects and human bodies. According to the description of the thermometer application, users have to align the device’s sensor with the temperature measurement object. There should be no obstruction as well as any heat source within 50 cm to get a good result. Furthermore, the distance between the sensor and the object is 1-3 cm. Then, click ‘Temperature measurement’ and hold it firmly until it vibrates. You can also use the volume up key or volume down key to start temperature measurement.