Interestingly, the iPhone 12 series pre-sale in China is massive. Yesterday evening, Apple iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro began pre-orders. These two models will be officially launched on October 23. However, the pre-orders of the two models are very hot. Also, the delivery time of some models has been postponed to November.
Taking the silver/128GB version of the iPhone 12 Pro as an example, Apple’s official website says it will ship within 3-4 weeks. Furthermore, Jingdong’s iPhone 12 Pro is out of stock. In addition, taking the iPhone 12 white/64GB version as an example, Apple’s official website estimates that the estimated delivery date is 5-7 working days. In addition, very few iPhone 12 models on JD.com are still available for pre-order.
As things stand now, users consider themselves lucky if they are able to pre-order the iPhone 12 in China. The iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 Pro have a starting price of 6,299 yuan ($940) and a maximum of 11,099 yuan ($1,657).
- iPhone 12: The 64GB version sells for 6299 yuan ($940), the 128GB version goes for 6799 yuan ($1,015) while the 256GB version is priced at 7599 yuan ($1,134).
- iPhone 12 Pro: 128GB version sells for 8,499 yuan ($1,269), 256GB version for 9,299 yuan ($1,388), while the 512GB version is on the shelf for 11,099 yuan ($1,647).
According to a MacRumors report, the estimated delivery time of some models of these two phones in the United States has also been postponed to November. For example, the iPhone 12 Pro without SIM/Navy/128GB version is expected to be delivered from November 6 to November 13th.
In addition, iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max will be pre-ordered at 9pm on November 6th and will be available on November 13th.
Apple iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 specifications
- iPhone 12 mini -5.4-inch (2340×1080 pixels) OLED 476ppi Super Retina XDR display, up to 1200 nits brightness, Ceramic Shield protection
- iPhone 12 – 6.1-inch (2532×1170 pixels) OLED 460ppi Super Retina XDR display, up to 1200 nits brightness, HDR, Dolby Vision, Ceramic Shield protection
- Six-Core A14 Bionic 5nm chip with 64-bit architecture, quad-core graphics
- 64GB, 128GB,256GB storage options
- iOS 14
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.6) camera, 7P lens, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary camera, 5P lens
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with f/2.2 aperture, Retina Flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120fps
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- iPhone 12 mini dimensions: 131.5×64.2×7.4mm; Weight: 133grams
- iPhone 12 dimensions: 146.7×71.5×7.4mm; Weight: 162grams
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz), Gigabit-class LTE, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with MagSafe wireless charging, fast charging, up to 15 hours (iPhone 12 mini) / 17 hours (iPhone 12) of video playback