Oppo starts testing the ColorOS 11 beta version based on Android 11 for Reno4 Pro 5G. The ColorOS 11 beta will be available for a quota of 4000 users in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Although the ColorOS 11 beta for Reno5 Pro 5G will also be available in other countries in the near future. To get the ColorOS 11 beta you have to submit an application. After the application submission, you will get the ColorOS 11 beta version within 3 days.
How to Apply for ColorOS 11 beta for Reno4 Pro 5G
- You have to confirm that your Reno4 Pro 5G is currently running on the firmware version CPH2089PU_11.A.19.
- Now go into the settings of your phone and then tap on a software update.
- After that, you will see a settings icon, tap on it, and apply for ColorOS 11 beta version.
- That’s it now you will get the Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G ColorOS 11 beta update within 3 days.
Note: Oppo says in a community post that after updating your phone to the latest beta. The OS will do several actions to optimize your phone, which may lead to your device heating, lagging, and fast battery draining. The company says after a few days of use your device will become normal.
Talking about ColorOS 11, it is based on Android 11 with features like Chat Bubbles, Device Control in power menu, One-time Permission, Auto-Reset Permission, Scoped Storage, and Nearby Share.
ColorOS 11 Features
- You can use third-party icon packs and design your own Always-on display styles.
- ColorOS 11 offers three styles of Dark modes namely Enhanced, Medium, and Gentle.
- It includes a Sound Mix feature in which you can select from a wide variety of sounds such as natural, urban, ASMR, and everyday sounds to create a true-to-life with noise mix to their liking for relaxing.
- Oppo introduces Three-Finger translate feature in ColorOS 11. The users can directly translate the content while taking a three-finger screenshot.
- It increases the overall performance of the Oppo phones.
Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G
It features a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. Reno4 Pro 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G and Adreno 620 GPU. The phone packs a triple camera at the back with a 48MP wide-angle primary camera, a 13MP telephoto camera, and a 12MP ultrawide camera. On the front side, there is a 32MP wide-angle camera for selfies and video chats.
Reno4 Pro 5G takes its power from a 4000 mAh battery supporting 65W fast charging. The battery will be charged up to 60% in 15mins and 100% in just 30%.