Today, Huawei EMUI officially announced that the MatePad Pro and the MatePad Pro 5G had fully upgraded the official version of EMUI 11. To get the new version update of the system, just follow the steps: Open the [Service] app—Service—Upgrade early adopters to start the experience.
Huawei MatePad Pro Key Features
The Huawei MatePad Pro 5G uses a 10.8-inch full screen with a screen-to-body ratio of 90%. The body weight is only 492 grams. Under the hood, it carries the Kirin 990 5G SoC. Also, among its multiple selling points, we should also mention the wireless magnetic HUAWEI M-Pencil stylus. The latter supports wireless charging, 4096-level precision pressure sensitivity, and side front and screen shorthand.
The Huawei MatePad Pro 5G comes standard with a 40W super-fast charge. It supports 27W super wireless fast charge. There is a built-in 7250mAh (typical) high-capacity battery. Also, the tablet comes with four-channel four-amplitude speakers and Harman Karton tuning.
The Huawei MatePad Pro 5G also supports high-definition continuous audio and video calls, screen sharing, multi-screen collaboration, smart split screen, and parallel vision.
EMUI 11 plans to upgrade 37 models, with an upgrade volume of about 200 million. Wang Chenglu said that the upgrade rate of Huawei EMUI 11 will exceed 90%. So it will rank first in the world in terms of upgrade rate and upgrade volume.
Huawei’s 37 models of EMUI 11 / Magic UI 4.0 upgrade plan and progress:
- The official version of Huawei P40 series and Mate 30 series will be launched in early November.
- Huawei’s Nova 7 series and nova 6 series started public testing on October 28.
- Huawei Mate Xs will be publicly tested in mid-November.
- Huawei’s P30 series started the closed beta recruitment on October 21.
- Huawei Mate 20 series, Mate X, and Nova 5 Pro will start the closed beta recruitment in mid-November.
- The Honor V30 series and 30 series started public testing on October 28.
- The Honor 20 series, V20 and Magic2 will be recruited in the beta in mid-November.
- Huawei’s MatePad Pro series will push the official version in early November.
- Huawei MatePad 10.8-inch tablet started public testing on October 26.
- Huawei’s tablet M6 series will start to recruit in the closed beta in mid-November.