After yesterday’s announcement of the flagship Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone, we have already posted photos that show the device in different colors, and now Chinese sources have posted new close-up photos of the device and its accessories.
On the top panel of the smartphone, there is a grill of the second speaker, the inscription Sound by Harman / Kardon is also visible there. In addition, you can clearly see that the statement about the curved screen on four sides is purely marketing. The protective glass itself has a slight bend at the top and bottom, but the screen is slightly curved only on the sides.
We also see what the dual SIM tray looks like, the proprietary gallium nitride charger and a case for the Xiaomi Mi 11.
Lu Weibing, who holds the post of President of Xiaomi Group China and CEO of Redmi, said that the stock of Xiaomi Mi 11 was several times higher than that of all previous Xiaomi flagships, but the smartphones were sold out in less than half a minute.
Xiaomi Mi 11 sales in China will begin on January 1.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
Yesterday, we met the much-anticipated Xiaomi Mi 11, which came at a starting price of 3999 yuan ($612). There are tons of selling points, including a Snapdragon 888 chip, computational photography, MIUI 12.5 system, etc. In addition, Xiaomi also released the Mi 11 Lei Jun Signature Edition. Though the original model is too hot, another model – the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro – was not announced.
Today, a well-known Weibo-blogger said that the Xiaomi Mi 11 (the basic variant) will be available for purchase soon. And the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will be official only after the Spring Festival (February 12). The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will be more expensive.
Although the configuration of the Mi 11 Pro is still unknown, from the naming point of view, since it has the title of Pro, the configuration must be enhanced a lot.