The Vivo X60 series was released on December 29, 2020, and will be officially available for its first sale tomorrow. While the Vivo X60 starts at 3498 yuan ($541), the X60 Pro will start at 3998 yuan ($619). In terms of configuration, the Vivo X60 series uses an Exynos 1080 processor. This is the first smartphone to use this processor. It is also the first device to use the OriginOS out-of-the-box. This series comes with a 6.56-inch 120Hz high refresh rate COP flexible screen. The display also supports a 240Hz touch sampling rate.
In terms of cameras, the Vivo X60 series use Zeiss optical lenses. It comes with a 25mm second-generation micro-head main camera lens. There is also a 50mm professional portrait lens, 16mm wide-angle macro lens, and 125mm periscope lens. The main camera of the Vivo X60 Pro uses AOA technology with an ultra-large aperture of f/1.48, and the light input is 16.8% higher than the previous generation. It adopts the newly upgraded second-generation micro-head stabilizer.
Here are the prices of the Vivo X60 series
- Vivo X60 (8GB + 128GB) – 3498 yuan ($541)
- Vivo X60 (8GB + 256GB) – 3798 yuan ($588)
- Vivo-X60 Pro (12GB + 128GB) – 3998 yuan ($619)
- Vivo X60 Pro (12GB + 256GB) – 4498 yuan ($696)
Vivo X60 and X60 Pro specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz (curved in X60 Pro) HDR10+ display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Exynos 1080 5nm processor with Mali-G78 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, f/1.48 aperture LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide lens with 2.5cm macro, f/2.2 aperture, 13MP 50mm portrait camera with f/2.46 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with f/3.4 aperture for 5x optical and up to 60x zoom (X60 Pro only)
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio
- X60 Dimensions: 159.63×75.01×7.36mm; Weight: 175.6g
- X60 Pro Dimensions: 158.57×73.24×7.59mm; Weight: 178g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (X60) / 4200mAh (X60 Pro) battery with 33W fast charging
Vivo X60 Pro+ is coming
According to a recent report from @DigitalChatStation, the Vivo X60 Pro+ now have network access certification. In addition to the Snapdragon 888 SoC, this phone will also come with a 120Hz refresh rate screen, 55W fast charging, a center punch-hole display. We will also have a 50MP main camera (in a quad-rear camera setup), and a Micro-head periscope Zeiss T* coating.
As can be seen from the official warm-up image, the X60 Pro+ actually uses a Snapdragon 888 SoC. Recall that the X60 and X60 Pro comes with Exynos 1080 5nm SoC. The Vivo X60 Pro comes with a Zeiss lens. It also uses a wide-angle lens, professional portrait lens, ultra-telephoto lens, and other optical lenses. In addition, it comes with the Zeiss Biotar portrait style mode. However, the Vivo X60 Pro does not use the Zeiss T* coating technology. This technology will be reserved for the high-version.