OnePlus is already focused on its OnePlus 9 agenda. However, this can’t prevent the development team from bringing important updates for the last year’s flagships. Today, all of sudden, the company is rolling out OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 stable update in Europe and India. The update brings incremental fixes for the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro smartphones.
Interestingly, this update follows the last update that came a couple of weeks ago with a load of bugs. However, it also introduced other bugs and some users were reporting certain issues with the firmware. Now, the latest version comes with the promise of fixing all those issues.
First of all, the update comes to optimize the background process management mechanism. It comes in a bid to improve the battery life of those devices. Other notable tweaks include a fix for canvas display mode, connection stability, and improves the overall stability of the handset. Along with all the optimization the update carries some new features. For further details, you can check the changelog below:
Gizchina News of the week
OnePlus 8 / 8 Pro OxygenOS 10.0.3.3 update changelog:
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input experience (Go to Settings-System-Language & input-Keyboard height adjustment)
- Fixed the issue of a small probability that the alarm clock starts abnormally
- Fixed the failure to enable the auto-rotate feature
- Fixed a small probability issue that photos don’t display in the Gallery
- Fixed the small probability issue that no pop-up window shows up when connecting Bluetooth headset
- Fixed the issue that the WiFi connection failed in a specific situation
OnePlus Store (IN only)
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. You can uninstall it.
The update was already reported by some Indian owners of the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro. However, it’s a global release. Just like other updates, this one is rolling out via OTA in a gradual manner. For that reason, you may need to wait for several days before it arrives in your smartphone. You can always try to force check the update manually by going to Settings >> System >> System Updates. Of course, if no bug is found during this early rollout, then the company will proceed with a bigger rollout.