The Xiaomi Mi 11 has since been official and all attention is now geared towards the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro. Usually, the Xiaomi Mi 11 standard version and the Pro version will arrive at the same launch event. However, in the race to the finish line for the Snapdragon 888, Xiaomi probably had to shift the launch date for the Mi 11 backward. While the design of the Xiaomi Mi 11 seems cool, there is room for improvement of its internals. This is what we expect the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro to bring.
According to a new render that hit the web today, the front of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is exactly the same as the regular model. The punch-hole size, position, and bezels thickness are the same on both phones. It also uses a curved screen and the visual impression is very good.
This means that in terms of design, the biggest difference between both smartphones is on the rear. Previous renders show that the Xiaomi Mi Pro will come with a quad-rear camera design. The cameras will align evenly in two rows and the LED flash will be on the right. At present, most mobile phones use a rear vertical matrix camera. It appears that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will use a horizontal matrix design which is not common.
Gizchina News of the week
In other words, the overall design of the Xiaomi Mi 11 series is technically the same. Also, there are reports that the Mi 11 Pro will not be very thin. However, we do not know the exact dimensions for now.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
"overall design of the Xiaomi Mi 11 series is technically the same" of course – like mi10