Since the launch of the Xiaomi 12 series, the company has been activating several price cuts and discounts for older models. In fact, even the new and cheap Xiaomi 12X recently got a massive price cut. Now, there are reports that the Xiaomi Mi 11 also has its own decent price cut. According to reports, Xiaomi Jingdong flagship store shows that the Xiaomi Mi 11 8GB+128GB version is now available for 2969 yuan ($468). This is a 530 yuan ($83) discount.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 uses a 6.81-inch 2K AMOLED four-curved flexible screen with a resolution of 3200 × 1440. This device also supports a 120Hz refresh rate as well as a 480Hz touch sampling rate. Furthermore, the display has the DisplayMate A+ certification and is a very good display.
In terms of core configuration, Xiaomi Mi 11 uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 flagship processor. In the camera department, it has a 108MP main camera. It also uses a 13MP super wide-angle and 5MP telephoto macro camera. The main camera supports OIS and the battery capacity is 4600 mAh that support 55W wired and 50W wireless flash charging.
In addition, Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with MIUI 12 operating system. However, users of this device can now upgrade to the latest MIUI 13 system. Thanks to the breakthrough in the underlying core technology of the operating system, compared with the enhanced version of MIUI 12.5, the fluency of MIUI 13 has increased by 15%~52%, and the fluency of system applications has increased by 20% ~26%. Also, the frame rate dropped by more than 90% in multiple high-frequency usage scenarios. In addition, the MIUI 13 system has added three privacy protection functions: face verification protection, privacy watermarking, and fraud protection, which can protect ID photos and provide users with full-link-level protection against fraud.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging