One of the disadvantages of owning a Xiaomi phone if you are not in China is that there are too many China-exclusive deals from Xiaomi. You must have been excited about the huge $172 price cut. However, if you are not in China or have access to China, read no further. Today, the 618-year CUHK promotion kicks off. This period usually sees a lot of price cuts and discounts from major e-commerce platforms and manufacturers.
Before the start of the 618 event, Xiaomi officially announced that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro had a 500 yuan ($78) discount. Just a few hours later, the Jingdong consumer coupons, known as “magic coupons,” are here. If you purchase this device from Jingdong, you can have up to a 1,100 yuan ($172) price cut. Xiaomi is offering a 500 yuan ($78) discount while Jingdong has a 600 yuan ($94) price cut.
The price of the 8GB + 128GB version of this phone has dropped from 4999 yuan ($785) to 3899 yuan ($611) if you use the coupon. In addition, the 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB versions are selling for 4199 yuan ($656) and 4599 yuan ($721) respectively. With this current discount, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is even cheaper than the Xiaomi Mi 11
How to get the “magic coupon”
You have to first confirm the city that from where you want to get the device. At present, JD consumer vouchers are available in cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Dongguan. Other cities like Henan, Hubei, Zhejiang, Hebei, Fujian, Tianjin, Jiangxi, Ningxia, Qingdao will get consumers vouchers after June 8.
Gizchina News of the week
After that, go to the consumer coupon interface on the upper right corner of the JD App homepage. Two of the available coupons are 10% off for purchases of 1,000 yuan (up to 400 off) and 5% off for purchases of 800 yuan. These coupons will be issued at 0:00 on June 4th, 8th, 12th, and 16th. The validity period is three days from today and each user can only participate once a day.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 256GB / 512GB (Ultra) UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture,8MP telephoto camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical, up to 50x zoom, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p, 1920 fps ultra slow motion
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Mi 11 Pro – Dimensions: 164.3×74.6×8.53mm, Weight: 208g
- Mi 11 Ultra -Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
I paid 610€ for the device (8/256) 3 days ago
It's a shame that possibly one of the best phones won't come outside China but I guess if it did the ultra wouldn't sell so well
where did buy it 610 euro ?