Back in December, Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi, released the Xiaomi Mi 11 flagship smartphone. This device is the first phone to use the Snapdragon 888 SoC and the demand is very high. According to the company, the second round of sales for this device will take place today on Xiaomi Mall. The starting price of this smartphone is 3999 yuan ($618). For international users, sorry to disappoint you, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is not yet available globally. This device is currently selling in China alone, click here to check out the sale
For this round of sales, the black, white and blue models of the Mi 11 are all on the shelf. However, the purple plain leather model and the Lei Jun signature version are temporarily out of stock. All models come with the optional 55W gallium nitride charger kit. While the 8GB+128GB costs 3999 yuan ($618), the 8GB+256GB and 12GB+256GB costs 4299 yuan ($664) and 4699 yuan ($726) respectively.
In addition to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, this phone also uses a 2K resolution 120Hz screen. This screen has a peak brightness of 1500nits and uses the latest generation of Gorilla Glass Victus, which is stronger. The phone also uses a 100MP main rear camera, a 50mm equivalent focal length telephoto macro camera, a 13M ultra-wide-angle camera, and it also supports 8K resolution video shooting.
Xiaomi Mi 11 went on sale for the first time at 0:00 on January 1, 2021, with omnichannel sales. Its sales exceed 1.5 billion yuan ($232 million) in 5 minutes, with a total of 350,000 units sold.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm; Weight: 196g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging