OPPO announced yesterday that it’s Oppo A32 is now officially recruiting the ColorOS11 internal beta testers. This system is on top of the latest Android 11 and comes with deep system customization. Some of the relevant information for potential testers include
- Recruitment model: A32 (PDVM00)
- Recruitment time: April 13, 2021 – April 14, 2021 16:00
- Number of participants: 500 pre-upgrade internal test users (PRE upgrade internal test user log switch is on by default. Turning on the log switch will have a certain impact on performance and power consumption, but does not affect use)
As of now, no less than 9 Oppo models already have the ColorOS11 update. They include the Oppo Finx X2, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Lamborghini Edition, OPPO Ace2, OPPO Ace2 EVA Limited Edition, Reno4 5G, Reno4 Pro 5G, Reno4 Pro 5G 2020 summer limited edition, and Reno4 Pro 5G artist limited edition.
However, users should note that despite the official conditions, this recruitment exercise has a “freeway”. As long as there is time to flash the smartphone, users can still participate.
It is worth mentioning that although the official has written the application conditions, it is actually equivalent to no restrictions, as long as there is time to flash the phone.
In addition, the upgraded internal test version is still in the development stage. Thus, the operating effect is not as stable as the official version. This version may have some bugs or compatibility issues. If you pursue long-term stable use of your mobile phone, you can wait for the follow-up official version to available.
How to apply for this beta recruitment
- Before applying, please be sure to read the relevant specifications of the upgrade internal test
- Please make sure that your mobile phone is up to date (at least A.17/A.18/A.20 and above).
- Please open the “Settings > Software Update > Settings button in the upper right corner > Upgrade early adopters > Upgrade internal test” on your phone, and then apply according to the prompts.
- After completing the appointment application, please wait patiently. Managers will conduct an audit after application.
Oppo officially released this smartphone back in September 2020. This device is a rebrand of the OPPO A53 that was launched recently in India with a 90Hz display. The Oppo A32 boasts of a 6.5-inch HD+ punch-hole display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The touch sampling rate is about 120Hz while the screen-to-body ratio is 89.2%. This device is an entry-level smartphone that comes with a Snapdragon 460 SoC.