This year we have already seen the Realme Narzo 30A and Narzo 30 Pro, and today the third member of the family – Narzo 30 joined them. The smartphone received a chip from MediaTek, a capacious battery and big memory.
Realme Narzo 30 has a 6.5-inch display with FullHD + resolution (2400×1080 pixels) with a refresh rate of 90 Hz and it accounted for 90.5% of the front panel. A smartphone was built on the basis of an eight-core Helio G95 chip, received 6 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128/256 GB of the UFS 2.1 standard.
The smartphone was equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the side, a 5000 mAh battery with fast 30-watt charging and the Android 11 operating system with Realme UI 2.0 user interface. The front camera received a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 sensor and a triple rear camera 48 megapixels (f / 1.8) + 2 megapixels (macro lens) + 2 megapixels (portrait lens).
Realme Narzo 30 has an NFC module, a USB Type-C port, support for Dual 4G VoLTE;Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS. The smartphone costs $ 190; but at the start of sales on May 20 in Malaysia, they ask $ 169 for it. When it will enter other markets and with what price tag, we do not yet know.
Realme Narzo 30 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 580 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.35×75.46×9.45mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging