After a very long wait, the Redmi Note 8 Pro is now getting the MIUI12.5 stable version. The version number is MIUI V220.127.116.11.RGGCNXM, and the update package size is about 2.2 GB. In addition, non-Chinese Redmi Note 8 Pro and POCO F2 Pro are also getting the MIUI 12.5 update. Here are the improvements that this update brings
Gizchina News of the week
- Adds Android’s first gesture Turbo. The response is extremely fast and seamless.
- New computing power upgrade with 20 times rendering power and also renders a great new model rating
- More power-saving notes
- New thinking note function, a structured writing tool on mobile phones
- One-click generation of brain map
- Also adds graffiti function
- Adds global to-do upgrade to “shorthand”, check notes, to-dos, and excerpts at any time
- New excerpt function, support one-click excerpt of pictures, text, links to notes (need to upgrade to 3.1.0 or higher in the store)
- Adds dynamic grid typesetting to build the beauty of text order, so that different font sizes are equally beautiful
- Brings clipboard privacy protection. The application also reads clipboard behavior and it can smartly alert the user of any irregularities
- Protects the user location information with a new fuzzy positioning feature. It also fully enables the Android sandbox mechanism. This is also the first Android system to fully activate this feature.
- Supports separate read and write permissions for sensitive information.
- Displays behavior records of suspicious web pages. It also intercepts sensitive and malicious behaviors of web pages
- Prevents applications from tracking your usage without your knowledge
- Add album pictures to prevent accidental deletion
- It requires sensitive permission for sensitive information to go out. Also comes with enhanced prompts and interceptions for the activation of dangerous permissions. Furthermore, it optimizes the privacy protection pages.
- Adds notifications for chat applications
- Also supports long-press and pulls to enter the small window.
- Adds a quick exchange between a mini window and a full-screen application
- Adds a “small window capsule” function to prompt key information about the application when the application is in the mini window
- Adds sliding the bottom area to move the cursor quickly.
- Keyboard bottom function keys now support language switching as well as keyboard switching.
- Press the bottom function keys to bring out more functions.
- Adds bottom full-screen keyboard.
- Optimizes the functional area to adapt to personalized skins.
- Adds third-party fonts to support infinite adjustment of thickness
- It also adds the optimization of aggregation system, wallpaper, animation, sound, and other personalized functions
- Adds support for custom wallpapers under the new concise version