The Moto G line is one of the most popular in the company’s lineup, and soon another representative, the Moto G60S, will appear in it. Already from the name it is clear that this will be a slightly improved version of the Moto G60, which was released in April this year.
Moto G60S will be a mid-range device with a price tag of around $350
According to the famous insider Sudhanshu Ambhore, the Moto G60S will hit the European market with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The price tag for it should be from 300 to 320 euros (about $350). What exactly they plan to pump in the smartphone besides the RAM (in the Moto G60 – 6 GB of RAM) is not reported. Perhaps they will replace the Snapdragon 732G chip with something more recent, as well as increase the fast charging power, and it will be above 20 watts.
Recall that the Moto G60 has a 6.8-inch FullHD + display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a 6000mAh battery and 20W fast charging. There is a 32-megapixel front camera with an aperture of f / 2.2, an NFC module, a slot for memory cards up to 1 TB and a main camera 108 MP (f / 1.7) + 8 MP (wide-angle, a / 2.2) + 2 MP (sensor depth, f / 2.4).
The smartphone is running the Android 11 operating system. The Moto G60S is expected to be available in only one color – blue.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the Moto G60 smartphone.
Moto G60 specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 × 2460 pixels) Full HD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- Octa-Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- G60 – 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 7P lens, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash; 8MP ultra-wide sensor with 2.5cm macro, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash (Only in G60)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, FM Radio
- Water Repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 169.6 x 75.9 x 9.8mm; Weight: 225g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 6000mAh (Typical) battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging
The Moto G60 come in Dynamic Gray and Frosted Champagne colours. The smartphone cost arround Rs. 17,999 (about $240) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and is available since April 27th.