Over the past few years, Xiaomi’s MIUI Android skin has not been very problematic. However, since the release of MIUI 12, there have been too many issues. The company had to release the MIUI 12.5 system which tackles most of the issues. However, many users still believe that the MIUI 12.5 still does not live up to expectations. However, as we know the Chinese manufacturer, it is doing all it can to update the system. According to recent report, the Xiaomi Mi 10S is now receiving the MIUI 12.5.7 stable version update.
From the update changelog, MIUI 12.5.7 stable version takes care of the irritating screen issues on the Xiaomi Mi 10S. Furthermore, it fixes an issue that hinders users from synchronizing some application accounts.
Earlier this month, Xiaomi Mi 10S added the MIUI+ function. This feature first hit the road with the Xiaomi Mi 11 series and other Xiaomi phones on the MIUI 12.5.3 stable version update. This feature allows a seamless connection between the smartphone and other smart devices.
Gizchina News of the week
The Xiaomi Mi 10S officially hit the market in March this year. This smartphone comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC which is one of the most popular Qualcomm chips presently. This device comes with a 6.67-inch AMOLED hyperboloid screen that supports a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate. Under the hood, it comes with a 4780 mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10S specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, HDR10, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 7P lens, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, dual 1216 linear speakers, 1.2cc equivalent large sound cavity, 7 Magnet sound unit, Harman Kardon tuning
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging