Today, Oppo announced that Oppo Find X will open the ColorOS 11 public beta recruitment. Audiophile users who like early adopters can sign up in the Oppo community to experience the ColorOS 11 operating system for the Oppo Find X. The ColorOS 11 system for the Oppo Find X will be on top of the Android 11 system.
The ColorOS team said that the upgraded public beta version is still in the development stage. The company also informs early adopters that the operating effect is not as stable as the official version. The version may have some bugs, abnormal power consumption, and other issues. If you pursue long-term stable use of your mobile phone, please wait for the follow-up official version to be available.
Public information shows that Oppo Find X is Oppo’s 2018 flagship phone. This smartphone comes with a number of firsts. Specifically, Oppo Find X is the first mass-produced flagship phone in the Android camp that supports 3D face recognition. This flagship smartphone is also the first to come with a dual-track periscope mechanism. Furthermore, this is the first flagship phone in the Android camp with a COP packaging process. That’s now all, this flagship smartphone is had the highest screen-to-body ratio at the time it hit the market.
The Oppo Find X comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 flagship processor. In the camera department, this device comes with a dual rear camera setup. It uses a 16MP + 20MP rear dual camera setup. This device also comes with a 25MP front camera. Under the hood, there is a 3730 mAh battery that supports VOOC flash charge fast charging
OPPO Find X specifications
- 6.42-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19:5:9 aspect ratio Panoramic Arc display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, secondary 20MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- USB Type-C audio, DSP module, NXP noise reduction
- Dimensions: 156.7 × 74.3 × 9.4mm; Weight: 186g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,730mAh (typical) / 3645mAh (minimum) battery with VOOC flash charge fast charging
At the time of the launch of the Oppo Find X, this smartphone was a flagship of sorts. It is not a surprise that the company is still taking care of this smartphone. We expect this device to get the Android 12 system which may be the last major software upgrade that it will receive.